Project

General

Weblog comments welcome! - how to post

Added by jcw about 2 years ago

Comments on the JeeLabs.org WordPress site are disabled. Instead, there is this new forum area.
I hope it’ll be equally convenient, even though you have to go through a one-time registration.
One benefit is that discussions can be more easily managed, and refer/evolve to other discussions.

jcw
Update
To be able to post messages on this forum, you not only need to register, you also have to send an email to admins @ the weblog site to let us know, so we can manually enable access. It’s an unfortunate consequence of keeping spammers out of these discussion areas. Once this little dance is over, you can post messages without further delays.

Replies (8)

RE: Comments welcome! - Added by JohnO about 2 years ago

Thank you for the new capability however I am unsure how to use this new space versus the general & support space.

RE: Comments welcome! - Added by jcw about 2 years ago

New posts on the weblog will have a link to this forum, to replace the original commenting mechanism.

RE: Weblog comments welcome! - Added by WilcoE about 2 years ago

Great news jcw :)
Can’t wait..

RE: Weblog comments welcome! - how to post - Added by tve about 2 years ago

Quick note that your latest post (LPC810 meets RFM69, part 2) doesn’t have the forum link at the end

RE: Weblog comments welcome! - how to post - Added by jcw about 2 years ago

Eagle eyes! (fixed, thx)

RE: Weblog comments welcome! - how to post - Added by Remcokortekaas 19 days ago

Just wanted to compliment you on the again very inspiring new series of blogposts.

I jumped on the Jeenode wagon years ago. With that knowledge as a rucksack, makes following this series a much deeper and richer experience!

Thank you Jean-Claude.

Regards, Remco

RE: Weblog comments welcome! - how to post - Added by jcw 19 days ago

You're welcome - glad you like it!

(1-8/8)