A series of posts to help you get started in electronic and electro-mechanical experimentation, by showing how you can predict what will happen before you actually hook things together, to avoid damaging (or even harmful) mistakes.
- 2013-04-23 - New series – What If?
- 2013-04-24 - What if I mix 3.3V and 5V?
- 2013-04-25 - What if - mixing 3.3/5.0 - part 2
- 2013-04-26 - What if – mixing 3.3/5.0 – part 3
- 2013-05-01 - What if the supply is under 3.3V?
- 2013-05-08 - What if I turn the chip around?
- 2013-05-15 - What if we want to know the battery state?
- 2013-05-22 - What if the sun doesn’t shine?
- 2013-05-29 - What if you’re lost on this site?
- 2013-06-05 - What if you’re out of wireless range?
- 2013-06-19 - What if the signal lines are very long?