- Personal page (URL): http://jeelabs.org/about/
- Registered on: 06-06-2012
- Last connection: 04-12-2013
Reported issues: 214
- 23:14 Tosqa development Task #143: Specs for the single stepper board (SSB)
- Please do. I've been doing quite a bit of LPC ARM development lately, and am looking forward to tackle the LPC11C24. ...
- 17:30 Tosqa development Task #143: Specs for the single stepper board (SSB)
- 10:53 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Battery jeenode + roomboard+powerboard 1 month
- If they are indeed NiMh batteries, then my guess would be "self-discharge":https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-dischar...
- 00:32 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: Problem to program a Jeenode Micro (please help)
- Ok, so here's a setup you can use for programming a JeeNode over ISP, along with instructions for the "latest version...
- 13:16 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: debugging software on the jeenode micro
- > But the jeelink seems to not receive RF-packets.
Maybe it's been mentioned: the JNµ powers up its radio via a MO...
- 02:19 JeeLabs Café General: RE: JeeNode and "dynamic" nodeid
- Even when each node starts out identical, you _can_ come up with a handshake convention which identifies them once an...
- 22:55 Tosqa development Task #385: database values
- Probably 2, as you'll usually want to have all the information about one device at hand while doing anything with it....
- 12:49 JeeLabs Café HouseMon: RE: Housemon development (?)
- Just occurred to me that we need a node-to-meaningful-name mapping in 0.8 again... I've been doing this manually in t...
- 12:03 JeeLabs Café HouseMon: RE: Housemon development (?)
- > $scope should hold the state of switches, thermostats, etc.
I'm still learning Angular, but as far as I understa...
- 11:54 JeeLabs Café HouseMon: RE: Housemon development (?)
- What you're asking is all server-side stuff, I think. The web front end in Angular just lets us see, configure, and -...
Also available in: Atom