- Registered on: 2014-01-13
- Last connection: 2014-03-30
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-01-13)
- 04:06 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Decoding received byte stream (negative int) in python
- Yep it looks like stathat can do that. Don’t have any examples since I still just have the one temperature graph. but...
- 01:44 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Decoding received byte stream (negative int) in python
- Here’s the whole sketch on the jeenode (the remote transmitting one). TL;DR you are right I’m multiplying 100 before ...
- So here’s the format of what comes in
OK 2 149 99 0 0 0 0 1 0
Each two byte pair represents an integer, one for...
Also available in: Atom