- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-07-17
- Last connection: 2017-03-17
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-07-19)
I hope anyone can help me please!
I am trying to decode RFM12B binary packets I receive with my Jeelink.
- 12:06 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Using RFM12B for OOK 433mhz power sockets
thank you for your answer!
That's my problem, I have no idea how to set encoding for receiving and sending ...
- 20:46 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Using RFM12B for OOK 433mhz power sockets
the output looks like this:
Decimal: 133152 (24Bit) Binary: 000000100000100000100000 Tri-State: ...
I have an Arduino Pro Mini with a RFM12B 433 Mhz connected to it. I bought a couple of RFM12B from the jeelabs s...
Also available in: Atom