- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-12-15
- Last connection: 2015-02-10
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-12-15)
- I know very little about ethernet and packets, but have had some very positive results with the ethercard library usi...
- Ethercard browseUrl only works on first call
Symptom — I am using a loop to read data from an SD card file ( 1 line ...
- 23:09 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Does ethercard browseurl callback duplicate callback with persistTcpConnection ?
- Thanks JohnO.
Not knowing the ‘status’ values / meanings is all I need now, I think.
Anyhow, here is my code if it ...
- 22:57 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Does ethercard browseurl callback duplicate callback with persistTcpConnection ?
Apart from still not understanding the status in the callback function, I think I now have this figured out.
- Am now starting to understand the browseurl and callback now - but still can’t find an explanation for all the parame...
- I have been using an Arduino Mega 2560 for a few months, with an ethernet module and your ethercard library - Thank Y...
Also available in: Atom