- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-05-31
- Last connection: 2015-08-30
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2015-05-31)
- 21:56 JeeLabs Café General: RE: ESP8266 WIFI wireless module
- I am still interested in building such a low cost rfm69 / wifi / mqtt gateway. Using the jeelabs rf69 driver, the tua...
- 00:26 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: RFM69 native on ATtiny
- It works!
OK 801D110102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F10 (76+10:6)
- 23:44 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: RFM69 native on ATtiny
- With painful toggle pin debugging I found out that the program hangs in RF69::init()
- 15:39 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: RFM69 native on ATtiny
- Thanks martynj. Unfortunately I only have a digital multimeter. I added a 2sec delay in the loop of my sender code, b...
- Hi all,
I am trying to run the new native RFM69 driver on a ATtiny. I am currently using Nathan Chantrell’s TinyTX P...
Also available in: Atom