- Registered on: 2016-03-24
- Last connection: 2016-04-10
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2016-03-25)
- 11:50 JeeLabs Café Support: Solved: RE: Sending data with Python / RF12demo
- Despite the manual saying that spaces will be ignored, they do seem relevant. It works if I change the code to
I have a Jeenode with Room board with a quite standard room node running. How would I now integrate a receiver...
I am trying to access the RF12demo from python.
This is the code in python
`send_out_bytes = str(9) + ', '...
- 19:02 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Blocking rf12_ commands
- @mvdswaluw: There is a connection between PWR and one of the regulator pins (top right in bottom side picture) howeve...
- 10:51 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Blocking rf12_ commands
- Might there be any other configuration step in the drivers that I missed? The connections between RF12 and the ATMega...
- 18:59 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Blocking rf12_ commands
- The JeeNode USB was programmed with the roomNode software as well (and worked).
I tired the 1.0.6, however with th...
- Dear all,
I just bought two JeeNode v6 (and one Jeenode USB). I tried to run the current, stock version of roomNod...
Also available in: Atom