- Email: email@example.com
- Personal page (URL): www.timcastelijn.nl
- Registered on: 2012-09-05
- Last connection: 2014-05-07
- 14:00 Tosqa development Task #509 (New): make db.put available
- 13:58 Tosqa development Task #508 (New): Put new nodes in database
- When a node is plugged in, the new node is stored in the database
last seen will be updated consta...
- 21:06 Tosqa development Task #408 (Closed): leveldb not found with TQ.get()
- Hi JC,
my jeebus can’t find leveldb when execute TQ.get() [[https://github.com/tosqa/tosqa-host/blob/tim\_dev/app/vi...
- 21:44 Tosqa development Task #385 (New): database values
- using levelDB for getting data from the tosqa-host to the UI on the client side, I see two options for storing data:
- 14:05 Tosqa development Task #117: Periodic meeting
- Houten, fridays (except for this friday) or weekends and sushi would all work for me.
- 11:29 Tosqa development Task #117: Periodic meeting
- Hi everyone,
I think I can speak for all when I say the start (and middle) of 2013 have been busy.
>Let's not ...
- 12:22 Tosqa development Task #142: Describe use cases
- true, the SSB is very generic in use and will completely cover the motion functionality.
> For these two, I am ver...
- 21:42 Tosqa development Task #142: Describe use cases
- From a user perspective it could be helpful when modules could be regarded as fulfilling a generic function like:
- 08:23 Tosqa development Task #142: Describe use cases
- Tosca Scenarios
h2. coffee machine
Carlo Cappuccino wants to automate his old coffee maker. His aim is to make a m...
- 14:14 Tosqa development Task #117: Periodic meeting
- hey guys, Wednesday around 20.00 will work for me as well. count me in.
Also available in: Atom