- Email: email@example.com
- Personal page (URL): http://lodge.glasgownet.com
- Registered on: 2013-01-17
- Last connection: 2013-12-13
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-01-18)
- 00:51 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Dimmer Plug current draw
- Stripped it back to the original board, and still drawing power. 600 ohms between the 3.3v rail and GND.
It was used...
- 17:08 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Dimmer Plug current draw
- Will check it out shortly, when I get home :-)
Yeah, the LEDs are all set up to run at 12v, and it normally drives a...
- Morning all,
Minor issue with my dimmer plug in that it only drives channel 1 up to 2.89v instead of 3.3v. Current c...
Also available in: Atom