- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-01-19
- Last connection: 2013-07-04
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2013-01-19)
- 08:38 JeeLabs Café General: RE: 500m link?
- @tve I’m using 868mhz.
500 meters to the mailbox, oh boy I need to move!
\> `dabbishaw, which freq band ...
- 15:44 JeeLabs Café General: RE: 500m link?
I tested a jeelink in the house plugged into my desktop and a simple jeenode running a counter every second wi...
- 15:33 JeeLabs Café General: RE: 500m link?
- @lightbulb Do you have any more details on the UART-\>RJ45 adapter, one of those sounds very handy and a search on eb...
- I’m working on a project that needs to receive commands and take some action (like open or close a relay). But it daw...
- 12:48 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Lowering data rate
- o\_cee - I had a similar issue, with the default radio settings I couldn’t get 10 meters of range, when I dropped the...
- 14:58 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Interesting GPS modules for sale
- I’d been looking at the Chinese clones of the adafruit GPS, but went for this one due to a/ price and b/ the power sa...
- 14:12 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Interesting GPS modules for sale
- Thanks for sharing, I just ordered one to give it a go. No idea what I’ll use it for yet though, maybe I’ll combine i...
- 13:53 JeeLabs Café General: RE: 3D printed Stevenson screen for the DHT22
- I like your graphs, what are you using to create them?
- 15:20 JeeLabs Café General: RE: 3D printed Stevenson screen for the DHT22
- I’m very jealous of your 3D printer, although I wonder if you’ve made your Stevenson screen a little too small. Here’...
- 09:44 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Getting the battery level on normal JeeNodes
- If you just want to know that the batteries need replacing soon, whats wrong with use the RF12 lowbat function.
Also available in: Atom