- Registered on: 2013-01-20
- Last connection: 2017-05-21
- 04:15 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Tester and Notester
- I've been using a slightly different convention, which is a foo-test.fs file to test foo.fs. This way the source incl...
- The one thing that has bothered me the most about the way mecrisp (and forth in general) works is that I can't redefi...
- 17:44 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Simple use of ESP 8266
- Is https://github.com/jeelabs/esp-link perhaps useful?
- 22:22 JeeLabs Café News: RE: Upcoming site change
- Cool. This is a bit of a tangent, but the biggest issue I have with the JeeLabs sites is that they’re disconnected. I...
- Can one of these ST-Link V2 dongles like you have in one of the photos also be turned into a BMP?
- 18:44 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Bandwagons and islands
- \> I’ve been interested in the ESP for some time, as you know - but I don’t see it as a replacement.
I didn’t mean t...
- The Arduino folks are finally coming around to truly supporting command line compilation (outside of the excellent 3r...
- 07:15 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Analog on the cheap: Measuring voltage without ADC
- indeed! Would have loved a follow-up with some performance & timing measurements :-)
- 04:12 JeeLabs Café General: RE: No connection between two RFM12B
- ~~The use of 10K pull-down resistors seems pretty strange to me. Should be pull-ups, no?~~
Scratch that, hadn’t reali...
- 17:53 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Meet Raspie and Quadie
- Do you guys run the odroid on a micro-sd card or do you buy the emmc module? The latter almost doubles the cost of th...
Also available in: Atom