- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-01-24
- Last connection: 2014-03-19
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-01-25)
- I am using a jeenode outside to send temperature data (rf12\_initialize(5,RF12\_915MHZ, 212) to a pair of jeenodes in...
- 09:40 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: fuse settings for Jeenode
- Thank you. It all comes back to computer logic and that makes sense. I just had this mental image of a microscopic tr...
- 03:18 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: AGHW-JeeNode-v5-Retrieve program from chip...
- Thanks, I must learn to read the fabulous manual!()!
- 01:49 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: AGHW-JeeNode-v5-Retrieve program from chip...
- Is there a way to protect the program by making it unreadable even with an ISP programmer?
- 01:46 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: fuse settings for Jeenode
- For what its worth, I wonder about this a lot. I use some settings that work but i have no idea what they mean or do....
- 11:50 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Public archive?
- Yes thanks, that is what i was looking for. Arduino playground has a list of different communication protocol example...
- I didn’t find this topic when I searched so please redirect me if I have missed it. I am looking for a publicly freel...
- I would be so grateful to the person who provides the right fuse settings for extended, hi and lo
also is 0x0F the l...
- I have been trying to use an AVRMK II to burn via ISP to a jeenode V6. I followed the instructions from tooljunkie:
Also available in: Atom