- Registered on: 2013-02-10
- Last connection: 2015-12-13
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-02-11)
- 19:00 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RF news: RFM69 talks to RFM12B
- Thanx for the info John
Nice info and protocol stack on lowpowerlab.
I’m jumping ship to that one, and leave the JEE...
- I just build the “Avr-Freaks” toolchain as a .deb package for Raspi
- 18:28 JeeLabs Café General: RE: TI Offer (prob for a short time) - ISM Band Spectrum analyzer $25
- I just got my TI SA - 4 days amd with DHL for \$25 … Not bad.
It seems to be very easy to use , i already know how t...
- TI Offer (prob for a short time) - ISM Band Spectrum analyzer \$25
Seems ok for \$25
Originating info link
- 20:07 JeeLabs Café General: RE: ethercard - can't ping local IP, can ping external IP???
- Is your mac address legal , is your arp handling ok (both on the ENCxx) ?
- 15:42 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Second life for a JNμ
- If doing HWP , make sure there isn’t an external protectiondiode on the /Reset pin.
I haven’t checked the schematic ...
- 20:09 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Will there ever be a BIG JeeNode (BIG as in more RAM/ROM) ?
- Use an ATMEGA1284P-PU And get 128K flash & 16K Ram in DIP
There are bo...
- 19:42 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RfMon - RFM12B forensics
- dzach wrote:
\> Yes, I’ve read about it being awful in many places, but having it off by a magnitude of 5 means somet...
Also available in: Atom