- Personal page (URL): http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/index.html
- Registered on: 2012-10-01
- Last connection: 2016-07-12
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-10-01)
- 08:43 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Security
- Yep, nice from Atmel, but if you click on all the "read more" links, you get the crypto chip in ALL cases!
- 16:14 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Computer peripherals in 1965
- jcw wrote:
> Neat - got a link?
Oh yes, thought that the picture would contain the link, but that one was not hos...
- This does bring back memories !
I have seen these things still working at Hoogovens in the early 1980's, there wer...
- 20:42 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Architecture: it's all about data!
- A very nice article is this one: https://blog.twitter.com/2015/handling-five-billion-sessions-a-day-in-real-time
- While reading the last weblog, I realized that it all sounds very familiar to me ;)
Working with big data, terms ...
- You forgot the [C64 emulator!](https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=193216.msg2416623#msg2416623) (see attached S...
- 09:44 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Programming the HY-Tiny using esp-link and an ESP12: should this work?
I will give it a try. I have a spare NodeMCU and two HY-Tiny’s.
Guess I will start setting up the toolchain for ...
- The esp-link ducumentation states you can use any arm board with esp-link, so I assume that if I connect the ESP to t...
Also available in: Atom