- Email: email@example.com
- Personal page (URL): http://blog.generaleccentric.net
- Registered on: 2013-02-25
- Last connection: 2013-09-06
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-02-26)
- 22:26 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12b Antennas + Metal Enclosures
- I think reception is improved somewhat, thanks.
BTW, the problem with nRFmon is solved. Apparently one of my ATMEGA3...
- 03:41 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12b Antennas + Metal Enclosures
- Just fired up nRFmon, but could not get it to work. When trying to connect, it complained this 4 times: ‘error readin...
- 02:30 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12b Antennas + Metal Enclosures
- So, here’s what I’ve got now: I found some very light gauge coaxial cable, taken from an old iMac’s wifi antenna lead...
- 13:20 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12b Antennas + Metal Enclosures
- Thanks very much for your helpful reply. This gives me lots to go on. One further question: is attaching the 0 volts ...
- I’ve been using a handful of devices using the Jeenode libraries, all feeding a JeeLink attached to an RPi with great...
- 11:56 JeeLabs Café General: RE: JeeStalled, in second gear... need a boost
Yes, I successfully installed it on an RPi at the beginning of March, and was able to look at a light level ...
- I’ve been exploring JeeNodes on and off for the past month or so. I’m running a test setup, with a node i1 as a JeeLi...
Also available in: Atom