- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-03-05
- Last connection: 2013-12-11
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-03-05)
- 16:49 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Remote "pushbutton"
- Thinking about it, my current implementation does not even transmit the “off” command. The slave turns itself off bas...
- 12:15 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Remote "pushbutton"
- Well..only to the extent that my slaves shouldn’t start switching when somebodies mobile phone goes off. If I could f...
In my application I have a central node with many nodes scattered around it, that all do exactly the same thing ...
- 14:59 JeeLabs Café General: RE: 500m link?
- You could also pick up an RFM12BP (P for power amplifier) to replace the RFM12B. It would easily bridge that 500m. It...
- 15:47 JeeLabs Café General: RE: More powerful antenna
- A short update: I built a board with the RFM12BP, based on JeeNode and Matt Hodge’s RFM12BP shield schematics. It wor...
- 10:09 JeeLabs Café General: RE: More powerful antenna
- You know the project, right ;), so a Yagi wouldn’t be very useful with nodes scattered around a nightclub. I’m lookin...
I was wondering if anybody here has experimented with more powerful antenna’s on Jeenodes. The project I’m worki...
Also available in: Atom