- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-03-06
- Last connection: 2017-02-15
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-03-06)
- 07:25 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: "A board made for tinkering"
- 1)2)3)- Yes! Was just a joke. But there may be a serious background as well, perhaps because of a difference in cultu...
- 15:50 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Forth on STM32F1
- Thanks a lot!
- On the "blue pill" with Mecrisp, trying to load "!s io.fs" produced the error message "h.4 note found". OK that could...
- Thanks for the graphic, everything's clear on a glance. Finally I looked up in the dictionary what this means, "tinke...
- 11:32 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: JNZ, Forth and temperature sensor tmp102
- Yes, it's working. Thank you!
- 08:24 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: JNZ, Forth and temperature sensor tmp102
- There was still a bug in tmp102.fs (calculation negative temperature values). The new version I put on the original p...
- 08:09 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: FORTH, unbearable, impossible? - a remark
- Finally I did what I was threatening above, writing not another Forth-introduction, no need for that, but some
- 11:19 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolved: JNZ, Forth and temperature sensor tmp102
- Resolved, details see last posting.
- 18:13 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JNZ, Forth and temperature sensor tmp102
- No. Propably that's it! I shall try. - OK, I did: Rapid changing values seemed to indicate an electrical problem on t...
- 17:39 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JNZ, Forth and temperature sensor tmp102
- Thank you, it's already very helpful to now that the problem is not in this line of forth code. I flipped the byte or...
Also available in: Atom