- Registered on: 2012-06-18
- Last connection: 2016-12-10
- JeeLabs Café (Admin, 2012-06-18)
- 02:24 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: "I never had an Intel 8080"
- I'm tempted to blow the dust off my copy of Rodnay Zaks' Programming the 6502...
But then again, I still have two ...
- Excellent post as always JC.
I can even read the code and understand it! I think I'm making progress!
- 04:10 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: CPLDs and FPGAs
- Hi Ken,
I didn't realise we had one of the MyStorm guys in here, JC and I were chatting about your board the other w...
Nice little barebone...
- 00:46 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Meet Raspie and Quadie
- The C1 can benefit from (and take advantage) of a high speed MicroSD far more than the RPi.
Oh and WELCOME BACK JC! ...
- 00:37 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Rogue pixels using glcdlib with Vatronix LCD
- Exactly like a Raspberry Pi. Same Broadcom SoC… Which has caused some problems, namely Broadcom won’t supply them wit...
- 20:22 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Rogue pixels using glcdlib with Vatronix LCD
- Glad to be of service :~~D
Sorry I didn’t see your post for so long. I’ve been distracted by many shiny things. Okay,...
- Hi all,
Interesting real world requirement here… We’re getting fed up with shipments being partly destroyed by couri...
- 05:58 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Rogue pixels using glcdlib with Vatronix LCD
- Hi Glyn,
Just seen your post. I did some of the work on the Jeelab’s library back in the day, and I have seen this b...
- 14:58 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Interesting R-Pi compatible
- Ditto… I really have got one on order!
I’m curious to see if I can hang an ATmega off of it, and put the “Pi” into a...
Also available in: Atom