- Email: email@example.com
- Personal page (URL): http://www.reptile-addict.nl
- Registered on: 2013-03-24
- Last connection: 2017-04-09
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-03-24)
I ran into a slight unforseen problem in my project.
I'm using an Arduino Mega 2560 in conjunction with the R...
- 15:10 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: package contents are wrong
- Thanks “lightbulb”!()!()
That line was still there from the code I adapted my sketch from. Missed that completely...
- 12:15 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: package contents are wrong
- Damn…. I think you are right!()! I’m away from home now so I can’t test it yet but it is true that I didn’t actuall...
- 07:49 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: package contents are wrong
That was my first idea as well but that doesn’t explain why the other SHT on node 1 returns the correct value ru...
I’m using one Jeenode as a receiver and 1 to take measurements using a SHT1x temp/humidity sensor and 2 DS18B20 ...
- 23:34 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Compile errors Jeenode micro
- Glad to hear you can reproduce the error.
I feel a bit stupid that I didn’t realize that Serial.read isn’t possible ...
- Hi I tried to compile/upload my sketch using my Arduino Uno as ISP.
The wireing shouldn’t be a problem for now becaus...
I have a sensornetwork using several Jeenodes.
I would like to use an Arduino Due to collect and process all the...
- 21:48 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeelib library usage at Arduino Due platform
- Sorry I have no answer but I’m stuck in a similar situation.
Did you get the Jeelabs library to work on your Arduino ...
- Hi, it is probably very easy (or a dumb question) but I’m kind of stuck here.
I have 2 Jeenodes and one of them is ca...
Also available in: Atom