- Personal page (URL): http://digitalsmarties.net
- Registered on: 18-06-2012
- Last connection: 04-05-2013
Reported issues: 87
- 23:02 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: LCD plug and interrupt
The LCD plug PCB has a position marked for a 2pin connector (JP1) that connects to GND and P5 on the ...
- 21:35 JeeLabs Café Support: Expander Plug Question
- _@mndless,_ the "MCP23008 chip":http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/Devices.aspx?dDocName=en021393#documentation can...
- 11:00 JeeLabs Café Support: Jeenode (433mhz v6) Heating Up
- _@bwww,_ nice soldering, but unfortunately the RFM12B module is rotated 180º
It will probably not recover, but the ...
- 15:40 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Getting the battery level on normal JeeNodes
- _@damonb,_ that technique certainly saves some quiescent current. In the search for ever longer battery life, it does...
- 23:22 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Strange problems with rfm12b
- _@yattapl,_ the Wiki documentation was not clear about using the capacitors when in a 5v context.
Please refer to t...
- 14:00 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Coin cell pulsed drain
Yes, it's there - just hiding ;-)
If you refer to the "JMv3 Schematic":http://jeelabs.net/attachments/d...
- 11:55 JeeLabs Café General: Coin cell pulsed drain
- _@ltj,_ a *short* pulse load is fed mainly from the capacitor in parallel with the battery. Provided this is a large ...
- 09:48 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Yet Another Raspberry Pi /RFM12B Board
- _@plutonomore,_ Neat !
A couple of comments on the RF design. If it is physically possible, the ANT connector shou...
- 22:27 JeeLabs Café General: RE: How to brick a JNu
- I'd be very interested if there is a recipe for invoking "High Voltage" Serial Programming on the JMv3 - this was a +...
- 20:33 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Calibrating RFM12B crystal
- Buried rather deeply in "this presentation":http://jeelabs.net/attachments/download/1160/RFM12B_Tuneup.pdf (P.15, .pd...
Also available in: Atom