- Personal page (URL): http://digitalsmarties.net
- Registered on: 2012-06-18
- Last connection: 2017-05-11
- 05:50 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: CR2032 JNZero pack - restock?
The CR2032 JNZero pack is currently a dummy entry - the rev of JNZero shipping now has the matching battery...
- 11:52 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Low-power (Sleepy::loseSomeTime): Power usage for going in and out of low-power mode?
You wrote *When in sleep mode, the Mega is still using 30-35 mA.*
Did you mean μA? If you are seeing...
- A recent problem with getting a PC to talk sensibly to a BUB II was resistant to resolution. With a jumper wire betwe...
- 11:36 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Jee Node Zero and Sigfox
Sigfox is an interesting option and the operating company seems to have raised the capital to meet t...
- 10:31 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12 board + Arduino receives only once
Please run rf12demo on all for consistency (compile with #define RF69_COMPAT 0 so that the driver match...
- 08:22 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12 board + Arduino receives only once
The Shop will make contact with you shortly.
- 12:35 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12 board + Arduino receives only once
I can't see any issue with the construction in those pictures. Perhaps a shot or two of the ANT side...
- 10:04 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12 board + Arduino receives only once
Some pictures of the board construction and how you have interconnected to the Arduino (which model?)...
- 08:59 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Flags in RFM69 header byte
The Group is a software-only multiplex mechanism - NodeID nests below Group so this acts as a nominal sep...
- 09:39 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Jeenode Zero any plans for LoRa support
Your well argued case is really talking about implementing LoRaWAN, not just the LoRa PHY + some packet l...
Also available in: Atom