- Personal page (URL): http://digitalsmarties.net
- Registered on: 2012-06-18
- Last connection: 2017-01-14
- 15:59 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: starting exploring the Jeenode Zero (upload not working)
- Could you post a photo of the modified BUB II ?
- 21:09 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JeeNode Zero
- The Rev3 batch has RFM69CW radio modules - it is intended that later batches will have at least a NoRF variant for ad...
- 06:53 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM69 native vs compatible API
- You can get a quick estimate of the local noise floor with the standard rf12demo compiled for RFM69CW. Open up the pa...
- 04:40 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM69 native vs compatible API
- Just concentrating on the physical aspects of your question, the first hop range is determined by the RF section, pri...
- 16:59 JeeLabs Café General: RE: The future of Jeenode (puzzled?)
- > I do not need the power in a network node
IMHO there are at least two aspects here - low power in terms of *ener...
- 01:23 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JeeLink v3c dead?
That confirms the suspicion that the RF module is no longer talking on the SPI bus. The JeeLinks are t...
- 18:37 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JeeLink v3c dead?
Just to confirm - you set #define RF69_COMPAT 1 in RF12demo to force compiling for the RFM69CW module?
- 09:25 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Output Plug problem
The DIO pins on the ATMega are general purpose - depending how they are configured, a DIO pin can be a dig...
- 14:05 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Output Plug problem
The pin mapping is confusing, perhaps these help:
- 07:48 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Output Plug problem
The output plug allows for higher drive voltages than the 3.3V available on the board, so the darlington...
Also available in: Atom