- Personal page (URL): http://digitalsmarties.net
- Registered on: 2012-06-18
- Last connection: 2017-07-21
- 13:44 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM69CW and RFM12B compatible?
Have a look [here](http://jeelabs.org/book/1522b/index.html) for the various interworking options.
- 15:47 JeeLabs Café Support: Resolved: Flashing new sketch/firmware to Jeelink v3c fails with error "not in sync"
- Due to an assembly error, the last batch of JeeLinks had a few with corrupt bootloaders. Since the rfdemo utility i...
- 21:46 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JNZv4 FORTH communication issue
Did you email firstname.lastname@example.org? The Forum may not be monitored consistently during the summe...
- 11:14 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Quad 18650 power supply
Charge balancing *is* incorporated, very economically. Since there is no schematic in the article, ...
- 12:54 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Flashing new sketch/firmware to Jeelink v3c fails with error "not in sync"
Just to check I took a latest build JeeLink and successfully reloaded the standard test program using ...
- 16:58 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JNZv4 FORTH communication issue
Have you looked at the Control Panel settings for the selected COMxx? There is a curious RTS control unde...
- 05:50 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: CR2032 JNZero pack - restock?
The CR2032 JNZero pack is currently a dummy entry - the rev of JNZero shipping now has the matching battery...
- 11:52 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Low-power (Sleepy::loseSomeTime): Power usage for going in and out of low-power mode?
You wrote *When in sleep mode, the Mega is still using 30-35 mA.*
Did you mean μA? If you are seeing...
- A recent problem with getting a PC to talk sensibly to a BUB II was resistant to resolution. With a jumper wire betwe...
- 11:36 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Jee Node Zero and Sigfox
Sigfox is an interesting option and the operating company seems to have raised the capital to meet t...
Also available in: Atom