- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-04-19
- Last connection: 2014-03-23
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-04-19)
- 22:58 JeeLabs Café News: RE: Forum outage 9/10 Jan
- No longer getting caught in the spam filter at this end.
- 21:36 JeeLabs Café News: RE: Forum outage 9/10 Jan
- Aha you were right. Thanks for the heads up tankslappa. They were being caught by Zen Internet’s spam filter - not so...
- 19:46 JeeLabs Café News: RE: Forum outage 9/10 Jan
- Email notifications for watched threads (including News) don’t seem to be working any more (last one received was on ...
- 20:49 JeeLabs Café General: RE: SliceCase - Customisable cases
- Sorry. The question of how to case/package jeenodes does come up here from time to time. Sometimes it’s a question of...
- See: [[http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twohornets/slicecase-lets-you-decide-the-anatomy-of-your-box]]
- 00:55 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Micro Python - last few days on Kickstarter
- Also [[http://www.espruino.com/]]
- [Very nice series of posts here](https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/B-Fool/)
- Might be [of interest](http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/214379695/micro-python-python-for-microcontrollers) around...
- Interesting project writeup here:
- 14:27 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Interesting GPS modules for sale
- My bicycle has expressed an interest :-)
Their previous careful owner was Yellowbrick tracking.
Noticed this one ye...
Also available in: Atom