- Personal page (URL): http://boxed.dk
- Registered on: 2013-04-25
- Last connection: 2014-01-22
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-04-25)
- 13:17 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Shunt current sensor and pwm
- @martyn, Yes. I wanted to do something similiar to this https://s3.amazonaws.com/heatit/files/heatit\_1\_1\_sch.pdf (...
- Hi all,
I’m currently experimenting with current sensing in power switching applications (motor driver, resistive lo...
- Hi all,
I just wrote a small and simple briq (‘cosm.coffee’) that sends status data to Cosm: https://github.com/ltj/...
- 12:59 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: rrdarchive briq: uses rrdtool to archive data
- Like it too. Great addition.
I’m working on some briqs as well. Perhaps a categorization of briqs could be useful ie...
- 21:32 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Node 0.10.5 for RPi out
- Cool. Also worth noting is a little bug that affects forever: https://github.com/nodejitsu/forever/issues/408
- FYI. Just noticed that an RPi build of the latest stable Node.js v0.10.5 silently has been released: http://nodejs.or...
- 09:44 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: [isp_repair2.2] Configuration: D (crystal) 2011-12-26 RF12demo.cpp.hex
- The sketch simply tries to burn a bootloader and a sketch to a second JeeNode (well any atmega328p) via ISP. if none ...
- 22:06 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Coin cell pulsed drain
- Sigh. I will bother to check schematics and the board itself the next time :) So it seems 10uF is a fine value for st...
- 12:01 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Coin cell pulsed drain
- @martynj, thanks, I wanted to ask about using a capacitor in parallel with battery as well. But it works without one,...
- I know this topic has been covered several times on the blog and the forum in the past. But I’m still wondering what ...
Also available in: Atom