- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal page (URL): http://nut-bolt.nl
- Registered on: 2012-06-19
- Last connection: 2014-06-25
- 11:47 Tosqa development Task #494: SSB 1.2 revision
- mux wrote:
> * 2.5mm dual plugs: there is no standard spacing AFAIK. I once nicked one of those airplane headsets an...
- 17:34 Tosqa development Task #403 (New): Power distribution in Tosqa
- Besides the challenge of juggling around data, we also have a nice challenge in getting power to all components in th...
- 17:07 Tosqa development Task #143: Specs for the single stepper board (SSB)
- Today Jean-Claude and I had a small meetup and decided a prototype of the SSB could be easily hacked together with st...
- 21:40 Tosqa development Task #143: Specs for the single stepper board (SSB)
- Awesome! Can’t wait to hear if they work as planned :)
- 08:50 Tosqa development Task #117: Periodic meeting
- Let's Doodle this then!
Exact time, location and subjects to be determined.
- 08:30 Tosqa development Task #117: Periodic meeting
- Yes! A new meeting is definitely a good idea. Seeing that Emile is unavailable during weekdays, how does a Saturday o...
- 21:41 Tosqa development Task #143: Specs for the single stepper board (SSB)
- mux wrote:
> A couple of things I would like specific feedback on:
> - The 5V input has a PTC resettable fuse, wher...
- 07:54 Fablab NB + JL Task #160 (New): Hexagon bed doesn't fit and is warped
- The hexagon bed in the laser fits in the laser very badly. It has a few millimetres of spacing on every side. Also, i...
- 08:57 Tosqa development Task #142: Describe use cases
- timcastelijn wrote:
> From a user perspective it could be helpful when modules could be regarded as fulfilling a gen...
- 22:38 Tosqa development Task #153: Setting up KiCAD
- Well then we might not want to settle on a 'fixed' VM for KiCAD. Everyone can choose what they please. I prefer not t...
Also available in: Atom