- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-11-18
- Last connection: 2016-05-19
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-11-18)
- 13:13 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Investigation of possible bell transformer phase lag
- I think that the input RC filter of ADC with a cutoff of ~10kHz will introduce a negligible lag.
As to the CTs: d...
- Hi JCW,
Considering how accurately you're going to measure the secondary voltage of the transformer, will you also...
- 16:41 JeeLabs Café General: RE: G sensor power consumption?
- According to the sensor’s datasheet, it consumes 200µA when active and 1µA when in stand-by. I think that even withou...
- This might be interesting if there’s no sun around: 900 MHz might go where 500 THz may not. ;)
- 09:01 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: HM 0.9 development
- I know some of the forum’s users have a Mac and possibly iPhone/Pad, so allow me to post this warning:
There is a hu...
- 15:12 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: HM 0.9 development
- I’m keeping track of the various Redmine issues and discussions on these forums, and will add whenever I feel I have ...
- 15:58 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Piezoelectric pavements & roads
- Ah yes, I’ve heard about that. The thing is: energy is never free; if you use piezo electric elements to extract powe...
- 15:52 JeeLabs Café General: RE: ATX Power Supply
- I suppose that is one way to go, or include a PTC fuse (see e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettable\_fuse).
- 15:38 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Using a Trinket as a node
- The [JeeNode Micro](http://www.digitalsmarties.net/products/jeenode-micro) is based on an ATtiny84, so flash- and ram...
Also available in: Atom