- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-11-19
- Last connection: 2017-01-11
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2012-12-16)
- 16:23 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Simple use of ESP 8266
- I found a solution, using `#include <ESP8266wifi.h>`. I have made some progress, but encounter a new problem:
I just want that a sketch in my JeeNode send and receive data to/ from WiFi. Did somebody make such a si...
Does somebody have experience with the use of SD cards on a Jeelab system? Please inform me on hardware used...
1) In order to expand the number of digital outputs on my JeeNode I want to use PSIX TXD and FTDI TX for digi...
- 09:57 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Output Plug problem
Thanks, it works now correctly. I had already read ports.h, but did not understand it. May be a matter of...
- 16:53 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Output Plug problem
None of the documents you referred to solves my problem.
Are you able to correct my test program t...
- 11:57 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Output Plug problem
- Hi martynj,
Thanks for the reply. That problem is solved. But I have in the same project another problem. I need...
When I put a port to HIGH the voltage value becomes only 1.6 V, putting a port to LOW the value is 0.6 V whic...
- 16:51 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Long long problem
- Hello JohnO,
You are right. I changed 1000 and 2000 to 1000LL and 2000LL and it works now perfectly.
I have to work with integers larger than the capacity of the long data type. So, I tried long long. As it did...
Also available in: Atom