- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-11-21
- Last connection: 2014-02-10
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-11-22)
- 22:28 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: PortsBMP085 and using A4 and A5 for I2C
- No worries, it made me double-check I had understood JCW’s comment correctly and now I am not that sure.
This seems ...
- 19:52 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: PortsBMP085 and using A4 and A5 for I2C
I appreciate that Nathan was using the port redirect because he was not on a 328 - I am trying to reverse that ...
- 21:12 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: PortsBMP085 and using A4 and A5 for I2C
- Great - that is working a treat with your PortsBMP example
I am looking at an example that Nathan Chantrell has been...
- I am currently struggling to get a BMP085 sending data using the Jeelib/payload method.
At the moment I am using the...
Also available in: Atom