- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-12-02
- Last connection: 2013-12-02
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2013-12-02)
- 10:29 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Receiving Oregon sensor data on an XD-RF-5V
- I just took a couple minutes to run your code without even looking into it, and it works !
Below are the first frames...
- 21:36 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Receiving Oregon sensor data on an XD-RF-5V
- I’ll have to give it a try, but I won’t have time for that in the next couple of weeks.
Below is a link to the new 43...
- 00:25 JeeLabs Café Support: Receiving Oregon sensor data on an XD-RF-5V
- I was aware of this potential problem with ports, and If I remember
well the equivalent port on the Uno is digital 2,...
- Or rather, not receiving anything !
I’m using an Arduino UNO, with an XD-RF-5V 433Mhz receiver (ubiquitous on eBay)....
Also available in: Atom