Project

General

Sensor Data to Base System then into Excel

Added by sketchy over 5 years ago

You all are probably way past what I cover in this blog post on gathering hydroponics sensor readings then sending to a Base System which stores the sensor readings into a CSV file for analysis in Google docs or Excel. Just in case you are interested: [[[http://bitknitting.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/hydroponics-sensor-data-to-base-system-then-into-excel/]]]

Replies (2)

RE: Sensor Data to Base System then into Excel - Added by BobCochran13 over 5 years ago

I’m quite new to all this and have a lot to learn. I tried posting to your personal blog, but WordPress requires logging in as part of the posting process, and I don’t want to use an old, inactive login. I tried logging in with Google Plus, but apparently WordPress.com expects to be given details of my “circles”, and I find that offensive. I think Wordpress wants to “know” way too much information about each poster before allowing a post of any sort. Then the company could potentially resell the information to advertisers.

Anyhow…I was trying to say that your blog posts are excellent! The graphics and photos are first rate. The page layout develops the interest of readers. I think your posts are very high quality and are worth looking into. I need to do a similar but smaller project focused on humidity sensing, so reading your blog posts will be very useful to me. Thank you for doing such a great job!

Paul Badger headlined your hydroponics blog on moderndevice.com and I did comment on that.

Cheers, and great job!

Bob Cochran
Maryland, USA

RE: Sensor Data to Base System then into Excel - Added by sketchy over 5 years ago

Hello Bob,
Your flattery is accepted and greatly appreciated. How very kind of you to take your time to provide positive feedback. You have many things you could have done - but you chose to reach out to my small contributions.

Much gratitude!

(1-2/2)