RFM12B Board <> Arduino Yun?
Happy new year, guys!
Does anybody know how to get the RFM12B board to run on an Arduino Yun?
The Arduino Uno setup does not work - no serial response from RF12demo on Yun, attached via direct USB.
If I get it right, the RFM12B board operates on interrupt 0, which is on a different pins for Yun (pin 3) and Arduino Uno (pin 2). Attaching the RFM12B board IRQ to Yun pin 3 does not work …
Best - Peter.
PS Now that I got my JeeNode & JN micro to send data, I’d like to turn the Yun into a central data hub, to collect data and then send it to the cloud.
RE: RFM12B Board <> Arduino Yun? - Added by peter68 about 5 years ago
Good news and quick update, should somebody need to look into the same setup:
- Arduino Yun is based on atmega32u4, like Leonardo
- see linked article/attached images for pinout and how to connect [[[http://openenergymonitor.blogspot.de/2012/06/arduino-leonardo-atmega32u4-and-rfm12b.html]]]
* RFM12B correctly receives packages
* Print-out to serial works (code attached)
* Caveat: RF12demo does NOT work - don’t ask me why
All in all a good starting point to turn the Yun into a central data collection hub, for logging and upload into the cloud.
Cheers - Peter.
RE: RFM12B Board <> Arduino Yun? - Added by JohnO about 5 years ago
Thanks for posting your work, if I get time I will follow the path you have cleared.