Project

General

Blinktest for JeeNode USB

Added by haeleng over 3 years ago

Hi there,

I’m new to programming, so even very simple things I do not understand yet.
I/O Pin 13 (Header connector) of the Arduino Uno goes to Port PB5 of the Atmega328P pin 19
When I use the command PinMode(13, Output) I can define I/O pin 13 of the header as output, hence Atmega328P pin 19
Via the commaond DigitalWrite I can set this I/O pin 13 high or low and make the Led blink which is connected to I/O pin 13, Blink Program.
The Atmega 328P on the Arduino Uno has a Dual In line (DIL) package.
I also have a new JeeNode USB v5 which seems to have TQFP package and has different hardware pinnings than the DIL package
Port PB5 is on pin 17 of JeeNode USB board
In the schematic of the JeeNode USB I see that there is a blue LED on Port B1, pin 13 on the TQFP
I want to make a Blink program for the JeeNode USB, which should be compatible with the Uno I red somewhere. Is this Correct?
Port B1 is on the Uno on I/O pin 9 (Header connector)
Do I have to define PinMode(9, Output) to define Pin 13 of the TQFP as output and then DigtalWrite to this pin te set on and off the blue LED.
Is there an easier way to define the outputs of the JeeNode then what I’m describing?
Please explain, with some code if you want how to define the pins and let the blue Led blink.
By the way: what is the easiest way to learn to program the JeeNode USB.
Thanks for helping me again and get starting with programming, Henk

Replies (3)

RE: Blinktest for JeeNode USB - Added by JohnO over 3 years ago

Take a look at http://jeelabs.org/2011/11/10/pins-damned-pins-and-jeenodes/ and the many other articles in @jcw’s blog.

You will probably find a few blinker sketches in arduino/libraries/jeelib if you have installed the library.

RE: Blinktest for JeeNode USB - Added by JohnO over 3 years ago

Hi haeleng,

Haven’t heard from you in a while, how are you getting on with the various issues we responded to?

John.

RE: Blinktest for JeeNode USB - Added by haeleng over 3 years ago

Hi John,

thanks for yor interest.
I’m making progress. But it is my hobby and have also other priorities like my family.
Well blinking is already acieved.
I’m now working on gettint an interface ready to connect to a BlackMagic Television Studio Video Switcher via Ethernet.
And when I run into issues around the JeeNode I certainly will use this platform again.
Till next time

(1-3/3)