Project

General

Did I brick my jeenode micro?

Added by matzrh over 1 year ago

Hi,

I was fiddling with the jeenode micro and could upload the bootloader and a sketch letting an LED blink (or switching between High/Low levels at certain pins).
It required some tweaking of platform.txt or board.txt to make it compatible with higher Arduino versions.
I then wanted to try a serial port, because I need some UART communications to be relayed over the radio.
I naively jused Serial.begin, and uploaded a sketch, echoing an input.
I realized that this would go over the MISO/MOSI pins afterwards (I thought this would be the pins 7 and 8, instead, labeled Rx and Tx on the board).
So I wanted to correct the mistake using Software Serial with the correct pins. However, now I cannot upload anything anymore or burn the boatloader.
I assume the "echo" function now interferes with the programming over the MISO/MOSI pins.

Anything I can do?

Replies (12)

RE: Did I brick my jeenode micro? - Added by JohnO over 1 year ago

What are you using to burn the bootloader? I don' think that that MISO/MOSI are used for serial, I think PA2/3 but would need to check the Tiny library you are using.

RE: Did I brick my jeenode micro? - Added by matzrh over 1 year ago

Thanks for the quick reply.
I am using an Arduino Micro board to burn the bootloader and upload the sketches.
I connected the MOSI, MISO, SCK, etc. Using Pin 13 as Reset and the 3.3V from the Arduino Micro to power the jeenode micro

The strange thing is that it worked before, I uploaded a sketch at least 5-6 times without problems, but ever since I uploaded the sketch using the Serial interface
(code included Serial.begin, Serial.available, read, print and println) it does not work anymore, neither booload burning nor upload.

I could not observe anything on the Pa2/PA3 pins why I wanted to change to Software Serial.
I would have expected the output there, too.

Can you tell me more about the Arduino Micro board. Is it running a sketch ?

Do you have direct access to AVRDUDE, used under the covers by Arduino: https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/205055/using-avrdude-to-program-attiny-via-arduino-as-isp

You could try using avrdude to erase the chip?

It required some tweaking of platform.txt or board.txt to make it compatible with higher Arduino versions.

Did you tweak any fuses before it stopped working?

I have found that USBASP to be most reliable for programming Tiny84 chips. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USBASP-USBISP-ISP-Programmer-Cable-Adapter-KK2-0-KK2-1-Atmel-AVR-ATMega-ARDUINO-/131241223483?var=&hash=item1e8e96253b:m:my5ajIyIlNHKV-vZffc0xBg

I am guessing that the 3v3 connection is bypassing the regulator on the Jeenode Micro, is that true?

Arduino Micro Board is running the Sketch ArduinoISP from the examples directory
The only thing I changed is #define RESET 13 // from 10, originally, since I am using that pin
I will try to erase the chip.
As errors: I received a wrong device signature and with the -F option: "the selected serial board does not exist or your board is not connected" (during the verification step)
I will double check all cables and try to erase the chip with avr-dude directly

no, I did not touch the fuses I do not really know what they are doing ;)
The tweaking was related to some paths and variables concerning the ide.runtime.path
Yes, the 3v3 connection is bypassing the regulator. If I use the PWR connection, there is no power on the jeenode micro. I have got the version without the boost circuit

Update: Everything fine
- the ground contact was not properly established which led to the error. Sorry for being nervous ;)
- so that others can benefit: the Serial.begin definitely does not address the PA2 and PA3 pins, but the TX to PB0 according to this page: https://jeelabs.org/2012/03/09/serial-port-on-jeenode-micro/. PB0 may not be broken out in v3 jeenode micros (so it's not MISO or MOSI)
- Using the Software Serial Library and setting TX/RX to digital pins 7 and 8 (=PA3 and PA2) works.

Good to know. I also recall tweaking an early jeelib tiny library to move the PB0 to PA3.

#if TINY
// Serial support (output only) for Tiny supported by TinyDebugSerial
// http://www.ernstc.dk/arduino/tinycom.html
// 9600, 38400, or 115200
// hardware\jeelabs\avr\cores\tiny\TinyDebugSerial.h Modified to
// move TinyDebugSerial from PB0 to PA3 to match the Jeenode Micro V3 PCB layout
// Connect Tiny84 PA3 (D7) to USB-BUB RXD for serial output from sketch.
// Jeenode AIO2
//
// With thanks for the inspiration by 2006 David A. Mellis and his AFSoftSerial
// code. All right reserved.
// Connect Tiny84 PA2 (D8) to USB-BUB TXD for serial input to sketch.
// Jeenode DIO2
// 9600 or 38400 at present.
// http://jeelabs.net/boards/7/topics/3229?r=3268#message-3268

Can I ask you a follow up?
How do you use the rf12 or JeeLib library. Is there an alternative one?
The attiny has no SPI and all I find is this: https://github.com/JChristensen/tinySPI
That also does not seem to address the right pins for the SPI (which should be PA6, PA5 and PA4, I think)
I feel like I am doing things much to complicated and there should be some library I need to include or that is part of the tiny/core folder...
All I really want to do is transmitting a signal to the JNµ and have it as UART output available, and vice versa.
This seems very basic and I do not believe I need to re-invent the entire RF12 communication for this.
This board is so poorly documented. I also do not find any (working) example sketches for it.

The work has been done inside the jeelib library to sort out the communication to the RF12 radios. The Tiny84 has I think a Universal Serial Interface (USI) that can be programmed to do the communication with the interface (SPI) of the RF12 radio.

#include <JeeLib.h>

in the sketch and setting the correct board type for Arduino will cause the build process to deal with the hardware differences between ATMega328 and ATTiny84 and enable the radio on the JNµ to be used just fine.

I currently use https://github.com/SpenceKonde/ATTinyCore as my core for Tiny builds but it's been a while since I built anything using it.

The JNµ does not have a UART and although software can be used to create a terminal style serial capability it requires a lot of code in the case of SoftwareSerial or less capability in the case of TinyDebugSerial. TinyDebugSerial was and may still be included the Tiny core. TinyDebugSerial only supports serial output i.e. No serial input!

The code space in the Tiny84 is quite limited at 8k. Using SoftwareSerial and jeelib will use up lots of code space. There may still be enough space left for your code but do you really want to go down that road?

ATTiny84 = limited code space, no hardware UART and no friendly bootloader to make life easier.

The JNµ is a great battery powered remote node. Using RF12 radio to send status updates to a more substantial central node. I have a JNµ recording the metering pulses from my gas meter which is approaching five years continuous operation on one set of three AAA Eneloop batteries. Yes, I know, even I don't believe it can still be running.

There is quite a lot of information available for the JNµ, a google search pulled up this:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jeelab+jeenode+micro&oq=jeelab+jeenode+micro&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j69i64.8190j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Bottom line I guess, if you need serial communication for other than debugging use a micro with a hardware UART.

The radioBlip2.ino sketch in the jeelib examples directory might be a good example. I haven't built it recently but it would be a good place for you to start.

https://github.com/jcw/jeelib/blob/master/examples/RF12/radioBlip2/radioBlip2.ino

If it doesn't fly right out of the box we can take a look at it with you.

These are the errors (undefined references in SPI.h) when I try to compile:
https://pastebin.com/uwG8FsEQ

What I have done so far: I created a symbolic link in the "hardware/jeelabs/avr" directory to "Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.6.11/libraries"
Otherwise, it does not find SPI.h (or SoftwareSerial.h, in the sketch that works) at all
Also, since my Arduino Version is 1.8.4, I needed to change in the boards manager back to 1.6.11 (I got an error compiling anything at all and found in a forum somewhere that this was due to a change for versions thereafter)

I think we need a new topic. I will raise a new support topic.

I compiles for me:

/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages -hardware /Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/hardware -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=ATTinyCore:avr:attinyx4:LTO=disable,chip=84,clock=8internal,bod=disable,pinmapping=old -ide-version=10612 -build-path /var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315 -warnings=default -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose /Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/examples/RF12/radioBlip2/radioBlip2.ino
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware -hardware /Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages -hardware /Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/hardware -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder -tools /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr -tools /Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages -built-in-libraries /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries -libraries /Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries -fqbn=ATTinyCore:avr:attinyx4:LTO=disable,chip=84,clock=8internal,bod=disable,pinmapping=old -ide-version=10612 -build-path /var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315 -warnings=default -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -verbose /Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/examples/RF12/radioBlip2/radioBlip2.ino
Using board 'attinyx4' from platform in folder: /Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2
Using core 'tiny' from platform in folder: /Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2
Detecting libraries used...
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/sketch/radioBlip2.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/sketch/radioBlip2.ino.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/Ports.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsBMP085.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsLCD.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsRF12.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsSHT11.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF12.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF12sio.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF69.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF69_compat.cpp" -o "/dev/null"
Generating function prototypes...
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics   -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/sketch/radioBlip2.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/tools-builder/ctags/5.8-arduino10/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/preproc/ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/sketch/radioBlip2.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/sketch/radioBlip2.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "jeelib"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/Ports.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/Ports.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsBMP085.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsBMP085.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsLCD.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsLCD.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsRF12.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsRF12.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/PortsSHT11.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsSHT11.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF12.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF12.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF12sio.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF12sio.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF69.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF69.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "-I/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib" "/Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib/RF69_compat.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF69_compat.cpp.o"
Compiling core...
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/WInterrupts.c" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/WInterrupts.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/wiring.c" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/wiring_analog.c" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_analog.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/wiring_digital.c" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_digital.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/wiring_pulse.c" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_pulse.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/wiring_shift.c" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_shift.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/HardwareSerial.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/HardwareSerial.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/Print.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/Print.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/TinySoftwareSPI.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/TinySoftwareSPI.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/TinySoftwareSerial.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/TinySoftwareSerial.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/Tone.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/Tone.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/WMath.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/WMath.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/WString.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/WString.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os  -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD  -mmcu=attiny84 -DF_CPU=8000000L -DARDUINO=10612 -DARDUINO_AVR_ATTINYX4 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR   "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny" "-I/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/variants/tinyX4" "/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/ATTinyCore/hardware/avr/1.1.2/cores/tiny/main.cpp" -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/main.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/WInterrupts.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_analog.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_digital.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_pulse.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/wiring_shift.c.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/HardwareSerial.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/Print.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/TinySoftwareSPI.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/TinySoftwareSerial.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/Tone.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/WMath.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/WString.cpp.o"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-ar" rcs  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/main.cpp.o"
Linking everything together...
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-gcc"  -Os  -Wl,--gc-sections -mmcu=attiny84  -o "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/radioBlip2.ino.elf" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/sketch/radioBlip2.ino.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/Ports.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsBMP085.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsLCD.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsRF12.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/PortsSHT11.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF12.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF12sio.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF69.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/libraries/jeelib/RF69_compat.cpp.o" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/core/core.a" "-L/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315" -lm
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-objcopy" -O ihex -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom=alloc,load --no-change-warnings --change-section-lma .eeprom=0  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/radioBlip2.ino.elf" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/radioBlip2.ino.eep"
"/Users/johare/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avr-gcc/4.8.1-arduino5/bin/avr-objcopy" -O ihex -R .eeprom  "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/radioBlip2.ino.elf" "/var/folders/6c/gxr4fz9s0_1cfcfnq7b8fmr40000gp/T/arduino_build_697315/radioBlip2.ino.hex"
Using library jeelib in folder: /Users/johare/Documents/Arduino/libraries/jeelib (legacy)

Sketch uses 3,498 bytes (42%) of program storage space. Maximum is 8,192 bytes.
Global variables use 185 bytes (36%) of dynamic memory, leaving 327 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 512 bytes.

You appear to have an SPI directory in your Arduino library directory, could you slim down your library directory such that you only have jeelib in there?

Discussion to continue in https://jeelabs.net/boards/7/topics/7686

(1-12/12)