- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal page (URL): http://jeelabs.org/about/
- Registered on: 2012-06-06
- Last connection: 2020-01-16
- 23:08 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode zero & STM32L082xx
- Great news - yes, updating to newer µC variants has always been my intention.
As for ARM code being larger than AV...
- 15:12 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode zero & STM32L082xx
- I have not actually _tried_ it myself, but I have used the L053 build on L072, which is almost identical (L082 adds A...
- 18:42 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Any help with RFM69 on RasPi is greatly appreciated
- Since the error is that `malloc` is not defined, I'd try to fix that by adding `#include <stdlib.h>` at the top.
- 01:41 JeeLabs Café General: RE: crc problems accessing REST services on esp-link from mecrisp-stellaris forth
- Ah yes, of course, _all_ the left shifts.
That final `l>h` can now be dropped again, I think, but that's splitting...
- 16:11 JeeLabs Café General: RE: crc problems accessing REST services on esp-link from mecrisp-stellaris forth
- I'd try adding `$FFFF and` at the end of your `crc+`. As you can see, the result has data in bits 16..31, these inter...
- 23:46 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: EtherCard, Arduino Nano
- > VCC - 3.3V (on second board I used 5V - see my previous post)
That's power. But the output pins on the Arduino a...
- 18:39 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: EtherCard, Arduino Nano
- Just a hunch: the Arduino Nano operates at 5V logic levels, but the ENC28J60 can only handle up to 3.3V, if I remembe...
- 14:14 JeeLabs Café General: RE: proximity plug with battery
- > I did not see your post before today (!)
My fault. Email notifications were messed up, my apologies. At least it...
- 12:56 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Winding down, switching gears
- Ouch - yes, I know, that's been lingering for a long time. And it has become a painful TODO...
By now, a "final upda...
- 12:46 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: EtherCard Arduino library (oldie but goldie) ARP question
- It's been a very long time since I used the EtherCard code.
I didn't write it, just adapted and extended it at the t...
Also available in: Atom