- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-12-04
- Last connection: 2020-03-03
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2012-12-04)
I am usng jeenodes for years now. And I learned a lot.
Recently one om my jeenodes v4 with an rmf12b died (my ...
I have several Jeenodes working years and years. A central Jeelink collects all data and this is displayed on a ...
- Still have the book "microcomputers from A.J.Dirksen" second edition april 1979
All about programming 8080 processor...
- 22:06 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: 8 output and 2 input
- If you need "potential free" contacts, perhaps an i2c relay board with 8 relay's? (depending on the requirements)
- 13:49 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Wireless Door sensor
For a doorsensor the WAF (Wife Approval Factor) is very important, and my home-brew solutions did not pass WA...
- 12:42 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Wireless Door sensor
- Just received a wireless doorsensor based on the EV-1527 chip and it works (+/-)
When the magnet is removed from th...
Anyone experiences with low cost wireless doorsensors? I have several jeenodes all sending packets to each other...
- 20:57 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: rsync like time machine
- I have a small server with ZFS, using snapshots (quaterly, hourly, daily and monthly). Besides snapshots I use back...
A few nights ago my smoke detector made is very clear to me that the battery should be replaced. (there was no f...
- 09:05 JeeLabs Café General: RE: P1 Smart Meter
- We don’t have a mechanical counter anymore, it is just the Landis+Gyr G350 .
I think the meter uses the Wireless M-Bu...
Also available in: Atom