- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal page (URL): http://www.ichilton.co.uk
- Registered on: 2014-02-01
- Last connection: 2014-06-10
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-02-01)
- 13:08 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Over 30 nodes
I got my RFM69’s from here: http://anarduino.com - great service and good prices.
I got 2x RFM69HW-868 to t...
- 12:25 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Over 30 nodes
This is interesting - thanks for following up.
So to confirm, only group 0 has up to 100 nodes - other groups s...
- Interesting post here about re-purposing an ATX power supply: http://jeelabs.org/2012/06/07/tk-cheap-power-supply/
The RF12 driver documentation states that only node ID’s 1-30 can be used, and 31 is reserved.
I’m now at the s...
Also available in: Atom