- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-02-04
- Last connection: 2014-02-06
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-02-04)
- 22:19 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: sketch for DS18B20 (only) to JeeNode v6
- In the mean time i discovered how to answer question 1.
“42 1 100” means 0142 Hex, which would mean = 322 decimal = ...
- 21:46 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: sketch for DS18B20 (only) to JeeNode v6
- Hello Damonb, thanks for the sketch and links.
I managed to upload the sketch to the Jeenode and can see some result...
- hello, I need to experiment with just one DS18B20 connected to a JeeNode (no other sensor or PIR required).
Can you ...
- 14:02 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12B current configuration message - what does the first letter stand for?
- thanks martynj and padvinder95.
Now i got it!
- 22:10 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Arduino MEGA 2560 with JeeLabs RFM12B breakout board - need to unplug IRQ cable to work
- Hi JohnO,
Thanks for the suggestion. It works well now.
- 21:51 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RFM12B current configuration message - what does the first letter stand for?
- Isn’t the ID the number or letter after the letter “i”? In my case, one has ID 1 and the other ID6?
I though that if...
I connected a JeeLabs RFM12B breakout board to an Arduino Mega2560. I used the following pinout:
- Hello, I just started my first test using a Jeenode V6, and an additional Arduino Mega2560 with a JeeLabs RFM12B brea...
Also available in: Atom