- Email: email@example.com
- Personal page (URL): http://jalmasi.quora.com/
- Registered on: 2014-06-07
- Last connection: 2014-08-30
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-06-07)
I have just below 2V on USCK/PA4/arduino 6 pin!
And I have 3.3V on DI/PA6/4.
Didn’t check other pins…
- 15:35 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: rf12_control: setting RF baudrate
- The catch is - Arduino IDE!
Tomorrow it fixed itself:)
Took me a while to recreate the issue, accidentally.
But when ...
I attempted to set baudrate to 9600, as suggested on forum, like this:
- 18:18 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: change SPI clock?
- Excellent, thanks!
- 14:13 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: change SPI clock?
- I used arduino SPI lib.
It clashes with RF code, I get it, I did not disable interrupts yet.
can I change SPI clock of a jeenode?
If so, how?
If not, why?
I’ve attempted with SPI.setClockDivider(), with n...
Also available in: Atom