- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-12-13
- Last connection: 2017-10-04
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2012-12-14)
- 12:34 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12 calculator not working anymore.
Yes, works again. After a forced refresh of Firefox. Thank you.
the RFM12-calculator on tools.jeelabs.org does not work anymore.
This was a nice tool to tweak some of the se...
why the RFM96CW? If you would use the RFM96HCW, there would be an option to swap it for the RFM95. This would ...
- 10:25 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: JeeNode Zero
- I hope there is a pad for ufl or SMA connector on the bottom side...
- 10:35 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Smoke detection with Jeenode and RFM12b
- I've added a Jeenode to my CO-sensor. I hooked it to the internal 9 volt battery, red/green led (interrupt-trigger) a...
- 10:21 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Blocking rf12_ commands
- @danst0 Did you add a solder blob on the spot between pwr and the regulator (top left bottom side in your picture)? I...
- 17:34 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode V6, DHT22 - battery life
- If you want to be sure if it has worked, without having to wait a few weeks trying, you could also buy an µCurrent.
- Do I see a new kind of node for the shop? A “doornode”.
Small enough to install in a slot inside a door, with a magne...
- 09:50 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: RFM69 on Raspberry Pi
- jcw wrote:
\> Many further tweaks are still possible, I expect.
That’s why I asked ;-)
- Is there a command calculator for the RFM69? Like [[http://tools.jeelabs.org/rfm12b.html]] for the RFM12B.
Also available in: Atom