- Registered on: 2014-08-06
- Last connection: 2016-02-01
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-08-11)
I happened to notice a new (december I think) chip that seems to be suitable for (Home) monitoring solution...
- 08:07 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Newbie question
- JohnO wrote:
\> Using the Arduino IDE, the difference between return true; and return false; I think is the same as r...
- 09:16 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RF12Demo with Moteino Mega1284P
- Now, that is probably were the problems will turn up. Design, breadboarding and software I feel fairly comfortable wi...
- 13:40 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RF12Demo with Moteino Mega1284P
Actually you should only need to worry about names in the same scope, but preprocessor defines might have an ef...
- 13:19 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RF12Demo with Moteino Mega1284P
- I don’t think you need to worry about the name of the PreventInterrupt variable, it is just a name.
As you noted, in...
Also available in: Atom