- Personal page (URL): http://about.me/MikeMcRoberts/
- Registered on: 2014-10-07
- Last connection: 2015-06-02
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2014-10-08)
- Has anyone tried running the RF69CW without a 3.3v regulator on a battery to see how low the voltage gets before it s...
- 21:10 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Measuring battery voltage?
- OK but that is not what I want. I want to measure the voltage of the battery at all times. So what do I need to do fo...
- 21:00 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Measuring battery voltage?
- OK maybe i’m being really stupid here but where in the code do you choose what analog pin to use? At present the code...
- 09:22 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Measuring battery voltage?
- My point is more HOW do you measure it? The circuit has power going from the MCP1702 not from the battery so how can ...
- I have an RFM69CW and i’m trying to change the baud rate using:
But when I try to compile th...
- I see there is some code in some of the Jeelib blog posts to measure voltage. However, I am presuming these are power...
- 02:05 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Sleepy problem
- You were right. It wasn’t receiving the ACKs back. Fixed it now. Thanks.
- I’ve got a problem using the Sleep functions. I have uploaded the following code to an Atmega328p and instead of it s...
Also available in: Atom