- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-12-14
- Last connection: 2020-04-20
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2012-12-14)
- 07:35 JeeLabs Café General: RE: STM32L082 JeeNode Zero clone USB-ed !!
Thought, for the sake of completeness and trying not to push my luck, too much, decided to add this to the previ...
- 13:34 JeeLabs Café General: RE: JeeNode Zero clone USB-ed !!
- That's no good, still have three more figs to attach ... here they come.
- 14:09 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode zero & STM32L082xx
Thanks to Mathias Koch being kind enough to produce a modified version of the STM32L053C code, it
is now poss...
- 08:38 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode zero & STM32L082xx
- Hi again,
Well, I finally managed to get a bit of time to play with my toys again. Essentially have set up
- 12:35 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Jeenode zero & STM32L082xx
Decided to replace the STM32L052K8T6 chip in the JeeNode Zero clone with a STM32L082KZT6, just becaus...
- 07:31 JeeLabs Café General: RE: A little bit of documentation, which might be helpful ?
This is just a quick follow-up on the previous post concerning the STM32L052K8T6
and specific to JeeNode Z...
I bought a JNZ v4 some time back from Digital Smarties. I had always intended to design and build a
- 04:51 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolving Windows driver issues talking to the BUB
@ scjames, thanks for confirmation that you also are having problems with the Folie v 2.12/...
- 02:00 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: JNZv4 FORTH communication issue
- Hi Martyn,
Thanks for taking the time to reply but both yourself and JCW are personally aware of this issue.
Also available in: Atom