- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2015-05-13
- Last connection: 2015-05-31
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2015-05-13)
- 18:59 JeeLabs Café General: RE: mcu sharing pins for spi with rfm69 and an i2c device
- It’s cheap and I want to make very small remote sensors, so normally the code should fit and I dont need alot of I/O....
- 23:13 JeeLabs Café General: RE: mcu sharing pins for spi with rfm69 and an i2c device
- For now I plan to do a very crude driver as the attiny is memory constrained, but for now I have nothing concrete…
- Hi all,
I would like to connect an rfm69 to a small attiny (not a lot of available pins) and at least one or perhaps ...
Also available in: Atom