- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2015-09-02
- Last connection: 2016-12-21
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2015-09-02)
- 20:29 JeeLabs Café Weblog: Reverse current from coin battery into OUT of LDO
- How do you deal with current from coin battery to resistor divider inside LDO ?
- 18:11 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: We need a toolchain and library.... (problem on Windows 10)
- You can try mbed cli as wrapper for git/hg, gcc, ... - unified toolchain environment for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Just curious, why not STM32L062K8T6 instead of STM32L052K8T6 ?
Seams cheaper (on parts.io) and with AES accelerator.
- 02:57 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: We need a toolchain and library.... (problem on Windows 10)
- There are not troubles inside Bash for Ubuntu for Windows https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/commandline/wsl/about
- 11:32 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: So many boards, so many µCs
- Genuie or cloned ?
How did you detected that please ?
- 12:54 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: So many boards, so many µCs
- Is HT-TinySTM103T based on ST MCU or Giga Devices MCU - what is your guess ?
- What do you think about http://lighttable.com/ approach for development ?
Also available in: Atom