- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2015-11-13
- Last connection: 2017-11-22
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2015-11-18)
- Hi jcw & all,
Recently I discovered the guys over on the anycpu.org forum. They are a spin-off or sideshoot of 6...
- Jean Claude,
I have always thought that part of our problem with productivity whilst coding is the old fashioned w...
- Hi all,
The evergreen C.H. Ting has recently had his MSP430 Forth book published and now available from Amazon for...
- 09:58 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: CPLDs and FPGAs
I am one quarter of the "myStorm" development team, along with Alan Wood on hardwa...
- Jean Claude
Thank you for your recent postings about your Forth experiments - probably the most intensive Forth do...
- 10:52 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Computer peripherals in 1965
- Hi JCW
In 1965 the PDP-8 cost $18,000 at a time when a VW beetle cost $1750
The attached picture sums up that ...
- 10:16 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Computer peripherals in 1965
- Hi Jean Claude,
At college (c1984), my friend and I interfaced a redundant ASR-33 to a ZX81 to use it as a printer...
- 13:33 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: TFoC – The Fabric of Computing
- TFoC Saturday 12-12-15
Your observations about orders of magnitude difference in terms of computing pe...
- 12:30 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: TFoC – The Fabric of Computing
- Re: Saturday 12-12 TFoC
In my opinion, FPGAs come into their own when you want to integrate a whole bu...
- 18:31 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: TFoC – The Fabric of Computing
- Jean Claude,
The Arduino libraries also do not encourage minimal programming - all of the inbuilt functions have a s...
Also available in: Atom