- Registered on: 2016-02-03
- Last connection: 2016-06-26
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2016-02-03)
- 23:20 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Jet stopped logging
- No problem.
Meanwhile I tried a new, fresh pipaos 4.6 installation on the raspberyPi (my old installation was 4.3)...
I've been using JET (4.0.66) since early March to log and store serial data from a JeeNodes network. For the M...
- Hello JCW, do you plan once to sell the little ESP-Link PCBs in your shop? Or do you know where to buy? It seems to b...
- 22:01 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: PWM @ STM32
- Yeah, thanks!
I cannot check with the built in LED, because it's connected to PC13. But PB1 works fine now!
- 19:33 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: PWM @ STM32
- I'm using a very low current LED with a 20kΩ resistor (as in all my Jee- and other nodes). And I let blink it based o...
- 12:10 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: PWM @ STM32
I'm sorry that I have to come back with this topic ...
Meanwhile I've bought a second STM32 board (this one...
- 23:31 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: PWM @ STM32
- bytes are obviously changing:
3 timer-base $30 dump
40000400 01 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 ...
- 23:28 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: PWM @ STM32
PIN 0 PORT A CRL 44444449 CRH 000004B0 IDR 24FE ODR A000
PIN 0 PORT B CRL 49484494 CRH 44444444 ID...
- 23:24 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: PWM @ STM32
- yes, of course, I already did:
120 PB1 +pwm ok. --> should be TIM3
500 PB1 pwm ok.
120 PA0 +pwm ok. --> shoul...
after having understood more about the RFM69 handling I'm now a bit struggling with the PWM functionality. 6 t...
Also available in: Atom