- Personal page (URL): http://www.csshl.net
- Registered on: 2016-03-19
- Last connection: 2017-01-27
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2016-03-20)
- 09:48 JeeLabs Café General: RE: The future of Jeenode (puzzled?)
- Well, I'm on the other side: I prefer distributed logic.
That's why I'm creating a mixed unicast-multicast protocol,...
- 13:44 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Security
- There are quite a lot of crypto algorithms [already implemented](https://rweather.github.io/arduinolibs/crypto.html),...
- 10:31 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Security
- That's for sure.
It's the same for every manufacturer.
The best part is that they're starting to think about securi...
- 16:38 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Security
- Seems even "big players" are starting to consider security as a key point for IoT devices.
- 22:18 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Security
- That's the "usual" method, but that's orthogonal to dynamic node pseudonymization, that aims to avoid giving useful m...
- 20:45 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Interesting R-Pi compatible
Those are interesting boards, but I still prefer Banana Pro (gigabit Ethernet + SATA... the only drawback is t...
- 21:48 JeeLabs Café JET (was: HouseMon): RE: Security
- jcw wrote:
> > a Z-wave door lock have been found susceptible to a simple replay attack
> I'm surprised that a door...
- Hello all.
Some time ago I've had an interesting exchange of mails with JCW regarding this often understimated asp...
Also available in: Atom