- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-12-24
- Last connection: 2015-03-08
- JeeLabs Café (Editor, Member, 2012-12-24)
- 15:29 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: bought a no-rf jeenode v6 : is the resonator required ? it seems missing ...
- I received the resonator in good order.
The sweets have been “processed” already.
- 12:38 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: bought a no-rf jeenode v6 : is the resonator required ? it seems missing ...
- Thanks for the responses. finding surplus resonators in my mancave has proven unsuccesful until now, so ím very glad ...
I’m just unsure. I guess that it is possible the resonator is only required when the rf board is present (and th...
- I put the git-downloaded, unzipped, jeelabs-renamed directory under the sketchbook/hardware directory : no luck
- By accident/lottery I got myself a syma s107 helicopter. it’s about 20 bucks, and IR-controlled.
I stripped a few pa...
- I got the Graphics Board to work with arduino Due.
Since it was not totally clear to me, I thought it better to docu...
- Hi All,
it is now possible to have a software defined radio for about 20 euro’s,
as it was discovered that a cheap D...
Also available in: Atom