- Personal page (URL): http://blog.stevemarple.co.uk
- Registered on: 2012-12-24
- Last connection: 2013-02-08
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2012-12-26)
- 19:58 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Announcement: Transparent stream access for RFM12B
- It wouldn’t be possible without the RF12 library so many thanks are due to everyone who has contributed to that.
- I’ve written a wrapper class for the RFM12B which transparently emulates a serial link. It enables the RFM12B to be u...
- 00:09 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12B shield for Raspberry Pi: Preliminary design
- The boards finally arrived yesterday after a shipping error. The first one has been running since 1am this morning, r...
- 10:05 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: RF12 and interrupts
- Ah - maybe the clashes are locked out by rxstate, whose access is atomic being 8 bit. Is that right? I was wondering ...
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure that interrupts are off when the rf12\_\* functions are called by the user? I se...
- 20:14 JeeLabs Café General: RE: Auto-detection of RFM12B module
- Thanks for that idea. It works a treat.
- Is it possible to detect, via software, if an RFM12B module is fitted assuming the CS and IRQ pins are known in advan...
- 14:45 JeeLabs Café General: RE: RFM12B shield for Raspberry Pi: Preliminary design
- Occasionally :-)
Those PCB designs have been sent off to China, I should get the boards back in about a week so I’ll...
Also available in: Atom