- Registered on: 2017-01-18
- Last connection: 2017-01-18
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2017-01-18)
- Hi Guys,
Hope all had a good new year.
I was looking at the Wisol Sigfox chip http://support.wisol.co.kr/ $2 in...
- 02:07 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Jeenode Zero any plans for LoRa support
- The most promising or complete stack at present appears to be
- 01:29 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Jeenode Zero any plans for LoRa support
- Yes your correct I was talking about LoraWan
Pycom have a great approach in that they support a nano gateway on th...
- 22:35 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: Jeenode Zero any plans for LoRa support
- Globally Lora networks are being rolled out at a frantic pace.
The low cost and relative simplicity of setting these...
- Hi any plans to add lora support to the zero
eg the RFM95W
Also available in: Atom