- Registered on: 2017-02-01
- Last connection: 2018-03-29
- JeeLabs Café (Member, 2017-02-01)
- 03:09 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: timed.fs and JZ4
- Built a serplus but still seeing the same problem with freezing up when using timed.
So I tried installing and runn...
- 09:22 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: timed.fs and JZ4
- Are you using a serplus？I've been using a usb serial adapter but about to make up a serplus to try to see if it make...
- 01:41 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: timed.fs and JZ4
- Thanks, tried all of the above without success. Instead I tried running the callback using picocom (with reset line ...
- Has anyone used the timed.fs module with the jeenode zero version 4? When i test a simple blink callback as demonstra...
- 21:43 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolving Windows driver issues talking to the BUB
- Hi Matt, thanks for your reply and providing the link to the thread further discussing this.
I've also tried this ...
- 23:32 JeeLabs Café Support: RE: Resolving Windows driver issues talking to the BUB
- I've tried the BUB III/JNZ ver4/windows combination with folie and can connect and receive the message as above but n...
- 11:34 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: unattended USB mecrisp
- Ok - this seems to work. Just have to press enter within 2 seconds after power-up.
20 0 do key? i...
- I've been trying to use jcw's unattended trick with a USB enabled mecrisp on an olimexino stm32 board and have manage...
- 03:36 JeeLabs Café Weblog: RE: folie2 and Windows...
- I've just been using the latest release of folie (V2.10) on windows 7 and it is all working great until I run a defin...
Also available in: Atom